Here’s a personalized diet plan that takes into consideration the culinary preferences and commonly available ingredients in Kerala, India. This plan aims to support liver health by emphasizing whole, unprocessed foods and avoiding excessive fats and sugars.
|Time||What to Eat|
|06:00 - 07:00 AM||Warm water with lemon or lime juice|
|07:00 - 08:00 AM||Idli or Dosa with Sambar (avoid coconut chutney)|
|10:00 - 11:00 AM||Fresh fruit (papaya, banana, or pineapple)|
|12:00 - 01:00 PM||Brown rice with fish curry (use less oil) and vegetables|
|03:00 - 04:00 PM||Buttermilk with a pinch of turmeric|
|06:00 - 07:00 PM||Chapati with dal and steamed vegetables|
|08:00 - 09:00 PM||Herbal tea or warm milk with a pinch of turmeric|
- Opt for steamed or grilled cooking methods instead of frying.
- Use healthy fats like coconut oil in moderation.
- Include leafy greens and other vegetables in your meals.
- Avoid excessive consumption of red meat and processed foods.
- Limit the intake of sweets and sugary beverages.
This plan is designed to provide a balanced diet that aligns with traditional Kerala cuisine while also considering the dietary needs for fatty liver grade 2. However, individual nutritional needs can vary, so it’s always best to consult with a healthcare provider or dietitian who is familiar with your specific situation to create a personalized diet plan.